Silk
Slowly things started to change.
First it was physical, she felt stronger and healthier. Others said she looked younger and happier. Her skin, her hair, her eyes, everything seemed to shine. There was an inherent softness to her, but yet she was more.
It took her a while to realise that, under what could be seen on the surface, lay a much larger truth. She was healing. It was that which was altering her very being. It was that which was the substance behind her glow. And when she did realise it, she opened like never before. She found happiness - the kind that comes from within.
She was a new person without losing the old. It was beautiful to watch.
When I told her about these new and renewed qualities of her’s, she looked at me and laughed before saying “You make me sound like silk”. Once she stopped chuckling, she added, “don’t get me wrong, I am not complaining. I love silk - it is so sexy” and her eyes twinkled.
No comments:
Post a Comment